Thursday, October 19, 2006

To whet your palet...

So many zebra in Kenya. Who'd a thought it???!?! But they take cool pictures. Well, I take the pictuers--I mean they look cool in photographs.

This image is elephants walking into the Kenyan sunset. Romantic huh?

And this is me in Tintern Abbey in Wales. This abbey was build in the 1200s, and this is all that's left: a huge, roofless tourist trap.


How's that for now people? Concidering I'm severly anemic and consequently more lazy than usual?
love, me. Do it! LOVE ME!

6 comments:

Amy Osborne said...

oh fine, i love you. even though you don't know the difference between hemoglobin and red blood cell counts. do you want some of my blood? i'm A+ if that helps at all.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amy. And I do too know the difference between hemoglobin and red blood cells. It was the anemia talking!!! It's taking over my mind with its lack of oxygen!
And I won't be needing anyone's blood thanks. Over my dying body.
love you.
ps EVERYONE: yes I know the pictures are in reverse order from the info about them. Sorry.

Amy Osborne said...

yeah, you definitely don't want my blood. i did just come back from 5 months of practising midwifery in africa after all.
if you're anti transfusion, you can always just drink blood. the masai people do it and their iron levels are stellar. tons of protein as well.

Beth B said...

I do love you. I love all your pictures.It makes my ache to travel again.

chris jones said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chris jones said...

i can't believe you went to Tintern - one of my favourite places on earth - the wye valley! Did you go anywhere else in Wales? love to see your pictures!
love chris