Sunday, November 05, 2006

Damage control:


Man, I've been offending people right and left here. I'm sorry everyone. This picture is for you...I didn't draw it--I found it on Google...but it says it all really. And the wolf really speaks to me.

I'd destroy this blog and start again if I wasn't so darn funny! I just can't bring myself to destroy all those funny blogs and quips. Oh, and the funny comments too! (RB, you're hilare!) But I have edited here and there, because, as a dear friend of mine pointed out, this blog doesn't really represent who I am very well.
So, I'm changing the format a little. Less negative talking...more positive, uplifting, glorifying God comments. This does not mean I won't rant and rave now and then...just less I suppose. Try and keep the anger under control.

So to avoid hurting and insulting people, I've found this excellent diagram. Please refer to it if you find yourself offended or hurt..."Oh! I just realized--I'm offended by that!" and let me know where you are on your scale of displeasure.


TTFN, everyone! It's been a gas!

5 comments:

Amy Osborne said...

what the??? who have you offended? and how? good grief woman, tell your readers to get some thicker skin or go hang out at disney.com instead.

Ames the unoffended

Claire said...

I think you just told 'em Ames.
Claire the amiable

Anonymous said...

So with all the expressive people (im assuming you have more expressive people then me an ames in your life) you thought you give people not only the opportunity, but also a new way call you a...hummm what word should i use now that your trying to sensoring your blog. i wouldnt want to hurt your sensitive ears....anyway, enough mockage, i was thiking of you today when i asked someone what her husband did and she looked at me with a completly strieght face and said "he's a cowoy"....i guess they do exsist, i never would have guessed youd have to come to florida to find them...

patricia
offeneded by your sensorship

Annie said...

apparently you must have posted this ages ago... but i wanted to say that i am not offended by your blog! i realize that the post was most likely not aimed at me, but i want to cover my bases here and assure you that i am not offended by anything you say! alright. good.

Annie said...

HAHAH

sweet