Saturday, March 03, 2007

Florida: Flagler Beach

Hey everyone--
Since I arrived in Florida, I haven't been doing anything I had really planned on doing except eating, watching movies and shopping....oh Lord I have fulfilled those three. Anyway--I popped out to the beach right before a big storm hit--here are a few picts. And I'd just like to say--I'm a little embarassed/pleased with the self-portrait I took on the beach...and I'm including it because I'm pleased with it...but at the same time feel the need to disclaim, that, yes, I realize it's a little...vain? Um...drama-queenish? But it's a cool shot. I'm a slave to cool shots.
................
oooooooooooook for some reason I can't download pictures. So go to my facebook and see the pictures there. Otherwise, hang tight.
See ya!

No comments: