Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Confirmed

Yeah! I have my tickets!
Sept 15th depart Toronto for London....have an eigh hour lay-over (Indian food!) then I'm off to Nairobi, Kenya, and will arrive in Malindi, Kenya at noon on the 17th.
We've booked an excellent hotel that's super cheap and really nice; on the beach, two pools, yada yada for $80 USD/night.
Then I leave Malindi on the 25th, arrive in London that night and stay there until the 8th of October...approximately. That date is flexible either way. If I'm having a fabulous time I might stay longer, but if not, then I'd like to be home for Thanksgiving.
Anywho, the price was so excellent. Not nearly the $7000 I was quoted. In fact I saved over $4000 from that quote. Jerks.
So, that's that!
FYI.

1 comment:

Annie said...

claaaiiiiiiire. i'll miss you!

i haven't seen you around lately.
maybe because i haven't been going to HCF lately.

BUT - i will still miss you.