Sunday, December 17, 2006

Holiday reflections

Hey you few....
I'm desperately ill and the fact that I'm single hits home more than ever.
Anywho...I just wanted to say I'm recovering from boys. I've been having really beautiful dreams about guys that I trust. And I don't think it's God saying 'you will marry this guy in this dream' (bc I drempt about Scott Hunt....uh huh), He's just trying to reassure my heart that I can trust men...select men...but it CAN be done.
....I think the dreams are totally from God because I've been really distressed and praying about it a lot. Hating guys was a fun shtick for a while, but I'm tired of the anger. As far as I know boys don't read this blog, but if they're phantom bloggers, then I'm sorry I said I hate you. Oh, it was loath wasn't it? Well, either one...I don't hate you all. Just a few.
Thanks to everyone who wrote to me expressing their concern. It really did help.
So, Merry Christmas to you all!
AND
check out myspace at http://www.myspace.com/punkareux
It's fun and you can laugh at my pictures!
Hope to see you all very soon and if you're nearby bring me some soup. Or new lungs.
I miss my mum.

4 comments:

chris jones said...

i read your blog claire...but i don't want to have sex with you so I figured your last post wasn't for me...! lol!
i love you

Anonymous said...

oh, boy claire i hope that last comment was from your brother in law...otherwise, chris you probably shouldnt post on someone blog that you dont want to have sex with them for all the world to read. it might hurt her feelings

Anonymous said...

yo clairice...
i always feel stupid commenting on your stuff when i could comment to your face, but i'm procrastinating right now (which means wasting time on the internet, in this case).
of COURSE you can trust men! they're just like women in that some are trustworthy and some aren't!
so go ahead and marry scott hunt. ha ha ha h ah ah ah ah ah aha ha ah ha ha hahahahahahahaha....... just kidding.
i am TELLING you, claire, you are going to find the perfect, most amazing guy! you're still young! don't believe the whole "desperate" lie. i've been believing that ever since i was, like, 16... and only recently am i fiiiiiiinally starting to realize how young i actually am and how nice it is for this process to take time and happen naturally. we get all riled up when somewhere deep inside we believe that maybe God WON'T be good to us in the relationship/marriage department... we think maybe we need to make it happen ourselves... but then what if we keep meeting jerks over and over... aaaaaaaaaaah! "wait for the Lord. be strong and take heart, and wait for the Lord." it's from a psalm, but i don't remember the number.

this is so dumb to write. we just talked about this the other night, pretty much. so i'm leaving.

Amy Osborne said...

ok, to sum it up, there are two things you need to remember when it comes to men and relationships...

1) it's better to be single than to wish you were.

2) you're not looking for mr. right- he's looking for you.

oh and there's one more thing... one day some man (not boy...man) is going to come along and discover something that your girlfriends have known all along... that you are amazing. you don't need to settle because you deserve the best, not just in love, in life. and if you ever settle i swear to God i will fly to ontario and drop kick you SO hard.

love love love you

ps speaking of being drop-kicked... medical school isn't NEARLY as sexy in real life as they make it out to be on Grey's Anatomy. i've totally been duped.