Thursday, September 13, 2007


This is the scene I happed upon yesterday morning. Too cute. TOO cute that it's DISGUSTING.
No, I'm just making fun of 'too cute'. What does that mean anyway? Can something go from being cute to TOO cute and therefore hideous? I'm indifferent.
&
Last night I said goodbye to my Little Dancing Cheesecake, Naomi, along with her cousin Alison. We danced the night away at a seedy little bar in downtown Hamilton--Absinthe. Tacky, eh? But when the tunes are from Al Green, Blood Sweat & Tears and Stevie Wonder you really can't go wrong.

We danced the night away, literally and it wasn't until I crash in bed at 3:45am that I remembered that I had a doctor's appointment at 8:30am in Ancaster. Miraculously I got to Ancaster in time only to get very very lost for 45 minutes. Google done me wrong. Real wrong. In fact I wrote those rat bastards a letter.
Anywho--it's not 10:13am and I'm dying a slow death. But I can't sleep yet. An unemployed person's work is never done.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I think it sucks that we don't hang out more. When I get back from BC I am calling you, dammit! And we're gonna hang out!
Oh, I have your money for the GF cooking class (hahha.... 'girlfriend' cooking class.... ha ha).
Are you still interested in getting LOST and partaking of the wine we spoke of? I know I am.

Annie said...

my goodness. i just re-read my comment and i'm realizing how lesbian it sounds.