Friday, October 10, 2008

Funniest clip EVER!

Bon soir mon petite fantomes! You know who you are and you know I don't like it!

Anywho--Ken ditched me for hockey...shockingly...so I rented Run Fatboy Run. It was directed by (gasp!) David Sschhhhhwimmer, and stars the usual suspects from the Hot Fuzz and Shawn of the Dead movies. So, you know it's hilarious and dumb. (But not in a Just Friends kind of way, RB).

Here is my favourite clip--don't mind the intro. It was the only version I could find online. I might have watched this....8 times laughing and crying and rolling around on my bed in gorgeous agony (pardon?) as I laughed until it sounded like I was being smothered by my pillow. Half gagging and snorting. It was....well, as I said, it was gorgeous.

Just the first minute or so...

AHHHHHAHHHAAHAH WHOA! .....and YOU READY?!?

Ah. Gold.

Anywhoskis--I'm off to the cottage tomorrow morning bright and early. I should be packing, but who can pack when you're laughing alone? Hey? Tell me--who can?

I would recommend this movie. It was funny, the accents are enjoyable and, yes, there's even a good message to the movie; something that particularly applies to me and my exam next week--fortitude, discipline and follow-through.
Good things.

2 comments:

Claire said...

sorry--it's about 2 minutes until the good part.
...in case you got frustrated waiting during the first minute...

Rebekah said...

wow, i had no idea that "run fatboy run" was THAT! actually, i had no idea that "hot fuzz" was what it was, either.

yeah, the bedroom scenes are hilarious! hahaaa... i miss watching movies with you, claire. i miss those days when i DID watch movies.

i hope the exam goes sooooo well tomorrow!!!