Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Redemption

These are the days of redemption...
the bag I had stolen from me at Canada's Wonderland has been found...
the scum of the business world, Bell, has refunded me my $86 for a modem that I DID return...
and most importantly I've realized that I am who I thought I was in God.

Anywho, this is just a quick post for all my frequent flyers out there. I'll post more later...and let me tell you there is much to post...yada yada...if you catch my drift.

just one more '...'
ok. That's it.

ps Hi Annie! I'm still alive and soon to be back in Hamilton for a while. We'll get together soon. And Trevor nevor called.

5 comments:

Annie said...

so, trevor never called... but you have some juicy stuff to post? i am so curious!

ps - i'm glad you aren't feeling crappy anymore.

Anonymous said...

"trevor nevor"... i like it... i caught it... i'm with ya... i got it... clever, claire... clever TREVER, that is.

Annie said...

i saw that too, but i wasn't sure if it was intentional.... good job if it was!

Beth B said...

I love and miss you.. update this so I know what is going on in your life..

Beth B said...

The program I had applied the beginning of this month is a LNA(licenced nurse'assistant) training. You get trained for five weeks and while you are in training you are getting paid as a fulltime employee and then you work there for a year.I would have to move to Lebanon,NH from my parent's house.(about an hour and a half away)If I get accepted I will have to move out sometime in Jan.