Wednesday, February 21, 2007

More adventures in welding!

Hey folks--
Some more shots from my welding expeditions of late. This was from tonight when my good friend Matt (veteran Winker) helped me out with two panels for the conference art show!
Seriously...looking into welding career after I'm finished midwifery....my parents LOVE that about me. You know, my lack of stick-to-itativeness.
But first...this is me at the walk0in clinic the other day moments before I was told, 'Yes you have a sinus infection....oh and pneumonia.'

Matt's a little domineering with the welding gun...so I take pictures of bordom.

Spacey...

3 comments:

Amy Osborne said...

see, it's entries like this that make me offer you $1 a day to entertain me for the rest of my life. seriously, one day when i'm a rich and famous missionary doctor in africa i will make you your own mud hut right next door to mine and pay you to come over every day to make me laugh- like a court jester of sorts.

ok, histology and embryology exams in the morning. translation: i must get back to my cheery book o'dead and deformed babies.

love and stuff....
Ames

Beth B said...

These are good I want to see picture of what you were working on. =)

Annie said...

oh claire, you are ever-so-cute.