Sunday, April 01, 2007

I want to be loved

A pretty piece of poetry from a bluegrass band I happed upon.
Once you've been in love or close to it, sometimes it's hard to let go. Sometimes nothing else will do. Isn't it so true?

I want to be kissed but only by your lips, dear
For you’re the only one who’ll ever do
I want someone to hug and call me honey
I want to be loved, but only by you

I want someone to help me in my sorrow
And someone whose heart is always true
Somebody who will stay with me forever
I want to be loved, but only by you

4 comments:

Annie said...

i've never been in love, but i like it.

Claire said...

but you've been close, so it still counts.

Annie said...

Dear Claire-e-otomy,

Wanna watch LOST soon? We got the second DVD of the 2nd season...

Beth B said...

I have been in love(I am still with my Abba) but I have never been in love with man and that was beautiful.