Sunday, June 04, 2006

I'm the man! Wait, I'm A man? Or THE man?


Check it out! After my pathetic Sad Sunday blog I decided enough was enough! I've had this stinkin' chandelier sitting beside my fridge for over a month and no one is able to do it for me...so I thought, heck, I can do that.
And I did! Took me quite a while. It was difficult working in a dark bathroom with no lights. Candles came in handy, but were also scary.
Anyway! Cool huh? Next chandelier is MUCH bigger and it's going in my room. I post picts when it's finished.

This is me being a man. Crap, no! Being THE man. Because I have no man....I need a man.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of a t-shirt I saw somewhere...what was it now???
Oh yeah, I remember. Can't tell!

Anonymous said...

HI CLAIRE!!
Looking forward to keeping up with your life via random writings!
luv ya

m&m

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Claire said...

Who is that? Useful(l) info(r)mation here? There's nothing useful here.
Something sneaky's going on...and I'm gonna find out!
Like, those comments aren't even relevant here.
And what are those little arrows...

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Claire said...

Go away! Those comments are blatently sarcastic and I don't like it. "Best site" blah blah blah...at least be a little more honest about it. You could have said "I've seen better..." or "your site made me feel awkward..." Gees! Some originality, please.