Friday, June 02, 2006

Oh, the shame...


This is my "tee-hee, I-can't-believe-I-said-that-publicly-but-I-like-it" face. See, like I said, this blog was initially just for me to write, but then in a fit of brilliance I thought to myself "I know who'd like to read this! Everyone I've ever met!!!! Oh course!" So, I'm sorry for making you come all this way just for this...it will be better. Oh yes. Once I actually do some interesting updates. What are you all interested in? My love life? My working life? Because I've got a story or two there.
Let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey claire
you're looking good. I know how you feel about exposing yourself and feeling slightly uncertain about it. When I came home and heard all the people who knew some of my many inner struggles from reading my blog, I suddenly felt very naked. What had I written? Then I thought, "well hey if I'm trying to be honest with myself why not be honest with everyone else!" BLOG ON, GIRL!

Beth B said...

I miss you and love you so much Claire.. I miss everyone from our class... we are the outcasts of the class..