Wednesday, May 09, 2007

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?

People have been asking---are you shaving your head?!?!
No. I'm not.
But it might as well be at the back.
Yes.
This is my own head.
This is me being pensive about the new 'do.

This is the back of my head.

See the terror and confusion in my eyes? It's sincere, my friends.

I LOVE the front--it's perfect in the front. But somewhere between my ear and my neck something very terrible has happened.
It is my hair.
Two weeks. Give it two weeks. Then everything will be ok. Yes. Two weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claire! you nutcase!!! I knew it would look cool!! I love it! it's so funky! Just leave it! You'll never see the back anyways, you'll always see the front and eventually forget about the back and then it will grow in and voila! problem solved! I don't even think its a problem.

Annie said...

YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!

Anonymous said...

We DIG it too!!

It's hot!

Conor & Sam