Thursday, May 24, 2007

Home sugary home


Well Mavis left about five hours ago and since she's left I've made a few changes:
-remove all little thingies, doilies, figurines, frames with no pictures in them, lamps that don't work, etc
-replace moldy pillow with unmoldy one
-change sheets
-put fresh flowers in the places I'll be the most
-find old relics and display like they're antiques
-prop my bedroom door open so that the girls feel welcome to come and go
-buy pizza and have it delivered (this, mind you, consisted of a 'family' sized pizza (8 slices and there are no bigger sizes), two orders of spaghetti, one order of sausage rolls, packets of hot sauce, 2L of pepsi, a plethora of lollipops and this 'dessert' of chewy chocolate...only in the Philippines)
-replace all the bloody, meconium-stained towels and mats with clean towels and mats
-find a way to play my iPod through the existing computer speakers or through the ghetto-blaster from 1988...still working on this one.
-set up multiple fans in my room so that I'm cooler
-move the printer paper etc from the bedside table to the computer desk
-spray EVERYTHING with Benefect
....and you get the idea....
And since I have free reign over the computer now (free rain?) here are some shots I took inspired by this delicious little apple I bought.

1 comment:

ruthi said...

its funny because i feel more connected to you now than when you live an hour away... i love the way you post on your blogs. i tried to post comments before about your hair (which i love) but it wouldn't let me. i've created a new account, so all is well... i can comment to my heart's content..