Monday, June 04, 2007

Oh no...

The phone line is down folks--so brace yourself for a blog-strike. I can only get to a computer twice a week! A WEEK! No not a day, a week. I'm praying this through. Lord have mercy!
Alyn tells me if can take a couple days to a couple weeks. However, before I arrived at Mavis' her phone had been disconnected for 5 weeks!!!!!!! Yessssss. I hope that happens to me.
Anyway--that's it. Nothing to share really.
Oh! I'm half way finished here already! Times flies when you're manic depressive.
love you all...
ps props go out to my brother Sam who was barefooting this weekend. Yeah, he's closer to 40 than 30. That's pretty cool. The barefooting, not the age--not that there's anything wrong with that...
Oh and Birthday wishes to Jenn and Matt Jones (who never read this blog...) but it's their 30th b-day...today, or yesterday for me. So Happy 30th!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Wowee. I hope your phone gets reconnected. But if not, maybe you will be forced to do something that you wouldn't normally do because of your computer, and end up growing more as a person as a result. Hmmm. Well, maybe not. I hope your internet works soon!!

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.