Monday, June 18, 2007

Running out of things to say...

So here are some pictures:

Crazy stiped rainbow tree:

My own version of the 'barometer'---the ice-meltometer. I time how long it takes for an ice cube to melt and that's my indicator of how hot it is from day to day.
For example, last night (the picture below) it took half an hour for the icecube to melt, but the other night it took under 20 minutes. It's a complicated science.

***Note: my coaster is The Irresistable Revolution. Poor Shane. AH! Indeed. Poor Shane.*******

Days 'til Mum gets here: FOUR
Days 'til I leave the Philippines: 13
Number of text messages sent per day: 9
Percentage hydro bill has increased since I arrived here: 225%

3 comments:

Beth B said...

I love and and miss you, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. When you come home we really should talk to each other on the phone, it would be amazing to hear your voice again!=)

Rebekah said...

clayyyyrrrrrrrrrr...

i'm done the journal you gave me. TWO WEEKS! that's a record! you should see the new journal i got! you'll want one too. but then again, you won't want it, because it would be like ordering two quarter chickens with fries. unthinkable!

i've decided that i DEFINITELY want to switch to chicken on a kaiser from now on. you can ask for white meat, and then you get the soft bread, and GOOD pieces of chicken that you don't have to pry apart from the carcas. all the veins and fat and grissle (gristle?) (gristletoe)... mmm. dip it in the sauce, side of fries... HOW IS THAT NOT BETTER THAN THE QUARTER CHICKEN?! i'm turning over a new leaf.

just... you know... to comment on your last post. wasn't it about swiss chalet? i'm REALLY hungry right now.

hey, my "word verification" thing is GAGHTG. ew. i don't even NEED to mention egg from a pan.

Annie said...

wowwww, 13 days left.... time flies. and then you're off to AFRICA. are you looking forward to the change??